To download support materials, please select your product from the list below. You will automatically be shown all downloads for that product, including extensions, brochures, sales presenters and technotes.
- 1. Select your section, category and chosen product.
- 2. Click on the Manual, brochure, sales presenter or technote of your choice.
- 3. Take careful note of any applicable instructions, especially for extensions.
- 4. Download the file to your hard drive.
- Knowledge Base
502 Bad GatewayCategories: TroubleshootingDate Created: 4 May 2016Last Updated: 17 Feb 2019
Bad Gateway errors occur when the PHP process has not responded "normally". This is often for the following reasons,
- PHP code error
- Badly written PHP code that crashes the PHP process
- PHP service restarts, caused by
- Excessive traffic
- Blocking external requests (like slow SQL, or a blocking external CURL request)
In the majority of cases, the triggers for a bad gateway error are from poorly written code not due to anything server-side.
- Support Enquiry
If you have a question or require technical support for a Magespacex hosting or extensions you have purchased, please fill out the form below and a member of our support team will contact you shortly.