To download support materials, please select your product from the list below. You will automatically be shown all downloads for that product, including extensions, brochures, sales presenters and technotes.
- 1. Select your section, category and chosen product.
- 2. Click on the Manual, brochure, sales presenter or technote of your choice.
- 3. Take careful note of any applicable instructions, especially for extensions.
- 4. Download the file to your hard drive.
- Knowledge Base
Updates not appearing on the frontend Magento 2Date Created: 23 May 2016Last Updated: 2 Apr 2020
If you have made a site change either in the Magento admin or in a theme or similar file, changes may not immediately appear. There are several levels of caching that must be cleared and you may need to reindex the site. To guarantee you can view a change, try the following each time. This list is in order of importance.
- Clear var/cache/ (or Redis/Varnish if applicable)
- Clear the generation files in var/generation
- Clear the static files in pub/static (but not the .htaccess file
- Redeploy static files (or production mode if applicable)
- Clear your browser cache
Also, check that the change you made is in the correct place.
- Support Enquiry
If you have a question or require technical support for a Magespacex hosting or extensions you have purchased, please fill out the form below and a member of our support team will contact you shortly.