To download support materials, please select your product from the list below. You will automatically be shown all downloads for that product, including extensions, brochures, sales presenters and technotes.
- 1. Select your section, category and chosen product.
- 2. Click on the Manual, brochure, sales presenter or technote of your choice.
- 3. Take careful note of any applicable instructions, especially for extensions.
- 4. Download the file to your hard drive.
- Knowledge Base
Set Default page Magento 2Date Created: 23 May 2016Last Updated: 1 Apr 2020
The default page is the CMS page or other content set to show up when someone visits your site. This is very similar to Magento 1.
- Log into your Magento 2 admin, and click Stores from the left-hand navigation menu.
- Under the General menu, select Web
- Expand the Default Pages section
- Next to the item that says CMS Home Page, uncheck Use System Value.
- Select the desired CMS page. You can add additional CMS pages and adjust their content under the Content area in Magento 2.
- Click Save Config to apply any changes near the top right of the admin dashboard.
- Support Enquiry
If you have a question or require technical support for a Magespacex hosting or extensions you have purchased, please fill out the form below and a member of our support team will contact you shortly.